Another interesting smoke. I can see what all the fuss is about. Very little strong aftertaste, but it was sweet, cool and felt like it had a fair amount of nicotine. All in all I will be revisiting it.
I pulled out my Savinelli Professor 602 for a full bowl of Squadron Leader (see previous post for link) and tried my second attempt at a Frank pack.
I need to break up my tobacco a little bit more and work on the crown pack, but I really like this method (after I got used to a lighter draw).
I'm debating what pipes to take to Key West and whether I should bother taking any tobacco with me. I'll probably take an aromatic pipe, an English pipe (probably my Peterson Aran) and my knockaround Wessex. Key West is a major cigar city, but I don't know what the pipe culture is like at the various shops. I wasn't paying much attention last year. I know that at least one of the shops carries pipes and tobacco, but I need to make sure that I at least have enough to get me by for a couple of days if I can't find anything I want. The cool thing, though, is that you can smoke in the outdoor bars and my favorite bar is Schooner Wharf, which is completely outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment